August 14, 2008

The Start.


Hey There!
This is the moment where my Mordheim ''carreer'' really starts. After making a huge start with this perfect deal, I finally bought my warband I am gonna play, Witch Hunters.
I've changed my warband alot, from Dwarfs to Undead, I tried most but never had succes. After reading some fluff off the Witch Hunters again, I was sold. For people who know me a bit, I am sold fast with Warbands..




Anyway, I am starting painting as soon as possible. Me and Rens want to play a campaign around Christmas, which gives me alot of time to finish my warband and board. Also, the starterbox provides me with alot of buildings. Home-made ones would be better, but now I can paint my warband without worries of making terrain. If I got some spare time, I will make some little pieces of terrain, got some old ideas I still want to make. I'm really looking forward to play a campaign soon!
O.K. Enough said,
Untill next time,
Tom

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

And he's off!

Sweet. I think I see Sisters and a Reich(?) warband.

Have you already put together your roster list?

See ya,
Ash

Tom said...

heya :)

Yes those are the warbands, and marienburgers + skaven.. No not yet to be honnest, think I'm gonna do Undead :D

Btw. making progress :D

Axel (henk) said...

Hah great I hope we both have our warbands painted as soon as we can so we can finally have the campaign we've been waiting for so long :D

Tom said...

Indeed :) Can't wait to play a campaign. But we have got some time :D

thanks for the comment :)

Tom

Pfreck said...

Good luck Tom! You're going to need it (and so do I..) hopefully you really finish a warband this time!

Rens.

Yitu said...

Any News?