May 29, 2018

Fountain of Tribute.

Hey all, not so long ago I posted my first ruin for Mordheim and I really started to enjoy making terrain. In the meanwhile I was busy building a second ruin, but then I suddenly got an idea for a smaller piece of terrain... a fountain! So I decided to put the second ruin on hold and I started making the fountain as you can see below.

Work in progress, Fountain with statue, 2018.

I wanted to make a fountain with a statue on it, because I think this can really give a gaming table alot of character. Especially when you dedicate those statues to people or characters you know. I always liked the idea of basing characters in my wargames on people from the "real life" somehow. 

So I would like to dedicate this piece of terrain to the person which inspired me to get into Mordheim... Thomas from Tom's Boring Mordheim Blog! I personally think it's awesome to have a tribute on my future Mordheim table to such an awesome and inspiring person. 

It's actually been ages since we've spoken, but I remember him as a very nice and helpful person. Always ready to answer my questions I had about Mordheim for example. Even after all those years I still visit his blog to get inspired. It's one of my youth sentiments I guess, haha. 

So may I present to you guys, the finished Fountain:

Herr Thomas der Langweiliger Tribute Fountain, 2018.

Hope you guys like it :)! That's all for now, I will keep on working on more terrain pieces aswell!

Untill next time,

Tom

No comments: