May 09, 2018

The Sisters of my sister...

I've been searching through some old boxes lately and I found some really cool things I want to show! Roos and me have moved in together since last summer, so alot of things are actually still not unpacked... Time to do some treasure hunting!

To begin, I want to show you the Sisters of Sigmar from my "little" sister, Sam! (She's actually not that little anymore, haha.)

Sam's Sisters of Sigmar, 2008.

I quess she painted them soon after I bought them, which is on the same date of my very first post on this blog! I think my sister was 12 at that time, so considering that, I think she did a really awesome job back in the days painting these sisters up! :) I'm actually still quite impressed by her painting skills, since they are looking pretty decently for someone who has never painted any miniatures before these! Good job little sister, I will keep them safe!

But that's not all! I found some of my own miniatures aswell!

Dwarf Pirate Captain, Powder Monkey and Goblin Pirate Captain, Date unknown.

Back in the days when I was really active on the Boring Mordheim Forum, there actually was a guy named "Warboss Kurgan" that posted alot of awesome orc pirates he made! I really loved them and that inspired me to make some of my own Fantasy pirates! The result was that I made a Dwarven Pirate Captain and a Goblin Pirate Captain as you can see on the picture above :). I really have no idea when I made these miniatures, but it's pretty cool to look back at them since they bring back some nice memories of the Boring Mordheim forum times! I actually remember so many cool conversions from Warboss Kurgan and I would really recommend looking them up over there sometime!

Well, that's all for now! I'm currently still building some terrain for Mordheim, which is coming along pretty nice! When I finish the building, I will post them on the blog.

Untill next time,

Tom



No comments: